Why get specialist Lambretta insurance?
Lambrettas were mainly made between 1947 and 1972. Whilst they are starting to be made again more recently, you’ll find that most Lambretta models are considered classics. Only a few thousand were made of some models, meaning they are often quite difficult to find.
With specialist Lambretta insurance from a provider like Bikesure, policy features like agreed value cover can ensure you get fully compensated for your Lambretta’s worth should the worst happen. If that’s important to you, ask for an agreed value policy.
A specialist Lambretta scooter policy can also cover you if you’re seen as a higher risk to insurers. This could be the result of any of the following:
- You’re a learner rider or you’ve just passed your test
- You’ve got previous motoring or criminal convictions
- You’ve modified your Lambretta
- You only want to take out short-term insurance
Classic Lambretta insurance
Whether you own the TV175 model or the SX150, you’ll know how eye-catching these models are. Make sure you get classic Lambretta scooter insurance from a specialist like us so you get the protection you need.
Why choose Bikesure?
Whilst most other insurance providers will only offer fairly standard scooter insurance, we are able to tailor your scooter insurance policy so it includes all the things you actually need. This includes any of the following:
- Agreed value option for classic, custom and modified scooters
- Multi-bike cover for multiple scooters or other motorcycles
- UK and foreign licences acceptable
- Breakdown cover
- Personal injury cover
- Helmet and protective clothing protection with worth up to £2,000
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included free of charge as standard
Full range of affordable Lambretta insurance options
Whether you need comprehensive, TPFT or TPO insurance, give us a call to get a quote. Our insurance policies are flexible to suit your needs and budget.
Based in the UK
Speak to our knowledgeable, UK-based staff to find out more information about our Lambretta insurance. We offer easy and flexible payment plans, whether you’d like to pay by direct debit or annually.