Supermoto Insurance Quotes
Supermoto motorbikes are much loved by those who enjoy riding both on and off the road, which is why supermoto motorcycles are becoming more frequently used. Allowing you to use just one bike to commute to work and to have fun on the dirt tracks at the weekend.
Insurance for supermoto bikes
Insurance prices for supermoto bikes can be through the roof, with many insurance companies even refusing to cover motorbike use that is not on the road and others viewing the off-road usage as a higher risk and therefore largely increasing your premiums.
Bikesure can find insurance for all riders of supermoto bikes
If you are new to motorbikes and have zero no claims discount Bikesure can still offer you excellent rates, we also offer rates to convicted riders, whether it's just for one conviction or many.
With access to a huge range of insurance policies to cover your supermoto bike Bikesure can be sure to cover you insurance requirements at a good price. If you have more than one bike, we can also offer discounts with multi-bike policies.Read our key features for more benefits from insuring your supermoto bike with Bikesure.
Bikesure supermoto bike insurance policy features can include:
- Third party cover to ride a friend's bike
- Multibike insurance policies at reduced rates
- Cover for riders 16+
- Riders with zero no claims accepted
- Riders with motoring convictions covered
- Riders with criminal convictions covered
- Modifications and customisations covered
- Easy payment options including direct debit instalment plans
- Cover available for all types of supermoto bike including enduros, supermotos, motocross, dirt bikes and scramblers
- Full range of cover options including Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft, Third Party Only, Fire and Theft Only or Laid Up Cover. To qualify for road risks cover, your bike will need to be road legal.
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included free of charge
Save on insurance for your supermoto
There are a wide range of discounts available to owners of supermoto bikes, many of which are only available on the phone.
- Owners club discount
- Limited mileage discounts
- Security precautions
- Keeping your scooter in a garage
- Experience of riding your scooter
- Multi bike insurance discounts
Supermoto owners can get our best deals by calling us on the phone - that's because we can take individual circumstances into account to reduce the price you pay. Our highly trained staff can take and less rigid approach than a computer, and answer any questions you might have and advise you on the features available from your policy.
Our best rates are only available on the telephone, so make sure you call us on 0800 369 8580 before you buy a policy.