Pit Bike Insurance Quotes
Pit and Dirt Bikes are popular because of their lightness and speed. They are great fun to own and ride but due to their lightweight and small size the theft risk is higher than most vehicles.
Pit Bike insurance designed around you
Bikesure however are Dirtbike and Pit bike insurance specialists.We have exclusive access to a range of specially designed schemes, designed just for Pit bike owners, we know that by owning a motorcycle vehicle like this you are a Motorcycle enthusiast and are more likely to ride with care and caution - and keep the bike somewhere very safe meaning we can obtain cheaper insurance prices. We also offer helmet and leather cover, personal accident cover and free legal expenses so you know when you take out Pit bike insurance, Bikesure are covering every aspect of being a motorcycle enthusiast.
Insurance for your pit bike that is tailored around you
When you call Bikesure you will speak to a member of our friendly team who are all based in a British call centre, every member of staff is a biking enthusiast.
Although you can buy Pit Bike Insurance online through competitors, we recommend you call Bikesure first as better deals are available over the phone. Our staff will use common sense and judgement to create a policy that will fit with your own personal needs.
As Bikesure are motorcycle specialists we know that bike enthusiasts may have made modifications to their bikes, we can cover all of these for you. Just inform a member of staff when you call.
Call 0800 369 8580 today to speak to a member of staff or enter your details on our get a quote form and someone will call you back.
Pit Bike Policy Features
A wide range of policy features for pit bike insurance policies:
- Agreed value option
- Riders with motoring convictions covered
- Riders with criminal convictions covered
- Salvage Retention
- Cover to use your motorcycle at club rallies and events
- Multi Bike Policies
- Zero Excess Policies available
- Free UK and EU breakdown cover on some classic schemes
- Third party cover to ride friends' bikes
- A number of modifications and customisations covered
- Easy payment options including direct debit options
- Full range of comprehensive classic bike insurance and TPFT classic motorbike insurance available
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included free of charge