Travel insurance is a must when travelling, both in the UK and abroad, covering against unexpected events, baggage and personal accident cover. Some hospitals will even refuse to treat you without holiday insurance and just having a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) won’t give you full protection.
Yet according to new research from The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and the Association of British Insurers (ABI), many are still going abroad uninsured.
Bikesure, the free-thinking motorcycle insurance broker, can get cover for pretty much whatever you throw at them. Its specialist travel insurance can cover you against unexpected events, baggage and personal accident cover, as well as for riding your bike abroad, even on a high cc motorcycle.
Bikesure offers single trip cover and annual multi-trips policies, with a range of options that enable you to get a travel insurance policy that fits your individual requirements. That way you won’t end up paying for what you don’t need, or not getting what you do need. Being biking enthusiasts, the team at Bikesure can offer specialist knowledge to tailor the policy to you.
What’s more, whilst several other insurance providers offer legal expenses, personal liability and loss of luggage as expensive extras, Bikesure has these key requirements, plus many more, as standard.
Bikesure travel insurance benefits available include:
- Medical cover up to £15 million for emergency medical expenses, including cover for declared pre-existing medical conditions.
- Couples and Family Cover. Couples or families (two adults and any number of children) can be covered under the same policy when travelling together.
- Up to £7,500 of cover if your holiday is cancelled or cut-short.
- Personal belongings and luggage cover up to £2,000.
- Personal accident cover up to £50,000.
- Travel disruption cover against cancellations or disruptions to holiday transport, with travel and accommodation, covered up to £7,500.
- Meals and refreshment cover of up to £100 if your travel is delayed.
- Hospital benefits cover of up to £1,000.
- Loss of passport covered up to £300 and money and documents covered up to £250.
As well as this, for those who are off on a tour or on a road trip, cover is available for your trip and your motorcycle – no matter what size of speed your bike is.
Bikesure also has a range of bolt-on options to help you get the cover you need, ranging from cover for extreme sports to insurance for your laptop, PDA and mobile phone, and even options for cruises and golf holidays.
Bikesure will also do its best to cover pre-existing medical conditions, with cover for medication and urgent replacement should it be lost.
As well as travel insurance, Bikesure also offers Breakdown cover. For just £62 a year Bikesure Rescue includes gold-standard cover for the insured motorbike including UK and European Roadside Assistance and Recovery, puncture repair, transport to your destination, back home, or to a garage, and emergency accommodation costs. The broker can even provide you with a similar hire bike to get you on the road again quickly.
You May Also Like …