Whether it’s a ride out with friends or organised by a bike club, track days can be a truly memorable day out. But many road risk motorcycle insurance policies could spoil the fun because they exclude track day cover. That’s why bespoke track day cover is an imperative.
Bikesure, the specialist motorcycle insurance division of Adrian Flux, make a day at the race circuit more accessible for all by providing affordable specialist track day insurance.
Track day insurance can cost from as little as £67.20 and if you are a member of Motorsport UK it’ll be even cheaper with our exclusive discount scheme.
The cover includes track days, organised off-roading and drag strips as well as events organised by clubs, magazines and manufacturers.
Bikesure policies offers track day cover at more than 30 venues throughout the UK, from large regional tracks such as Brands Hatch, Knockhill and Silverstone to more intimate raceways such as Cadwell Park, Goodwood and Lydden Hill. Converted RAF airfields are also included.
What does the policy cover?
- Bikesure Track Day Insurance can include:
- Accidental damage, fire and theft cover
- Cover for group-organised events: car club track days, magazine track days, manufacturer track days
- Discounts for members of the Association of Track Day Organisers (ATDO)
- Increased maximum motorcycle value if an existing customer
- Discounts for previous track day experience
- Voluntary excess discounts
Our best deals are only available over the phone so speak to one of our team for all breakdown of benefits, levels of cover, conditions and a full list of venues. We will help you find the right policy at a price you can afford.