Breaking down without motorcycle breakdown cover can be extremely inconvenient: you have to hang around by the roadside for hours, cancel plans, and pay costly callout charges. That’s where we come in. For just £62 a year, we offer comprehensive motorcycle breakdown cover for those buying a motorcycle insurance policy.
What’s included in Bikesure’s motorcycle breakdown cover?
At Bikesure, we offer flexible breakdown cover for your motorbike. Cover includes:
- UK and European Roadside Assistance and Recovery
- Puncture repair
- Transport to your destination, back home, or to a garage
- Emergency accommodation costs
- Similar hire vehicle to get you on the road again quickly if your bike can’t be repaired or recovered
European cover includes:
- Roadside assistance: up to £250 to arrange roadside assistance.
- Recovery: we will arrange and re-pay the cost of recovering your vehicle to a nearby garage.
- We will also re-pay costs of:
- Rail fares to finish your journey
- Emergency accommodation costs if the bike can’t be repaired
- Costs of recovering the vehicle home if it cannot be repaired before your planned return OR airfare to collect the vehicle following a repair
How much is motorcycle breakdown cover?
A comprehensive breakdown policy is an essential consideration for any biker. For just £62.00 a year, when bought with a motorcycle insurance policy, Bikesure Rescue includes gold-standard cover for the insured motorbike.
Get peace of mind with Bikesure
Breakdown cover for your bike will give you extra piece of mind should something go wrong while you’re riding or before you set off on your journey.
Unlike drivers, being on a broken down bike in the cold and the rain with no shelter makes for an even more unpleasant experience, so you’ll want someone to respond to you as soon as possible.
We know that nobody wants to have their plans put on hold by a breakdown or to be forced to hang around by the roadside for hours facing costly callout charges. So use Bikesure Rescue as your breakdown cover, and get motoring peace of mind at a price that suits you.
Why choose Bikesure for motorbike breakdown cover?
As motorbike insurance specialists, we’re able to cover unusual vehicles where other companies cannot. We also provide flexible motorbike breakdown cover that can be tailored to your needs. Here are just some of the great reasons you should insure your motorbike and get breakdown cover with Bikesure:
- 24-hour service: Bikesure Rescue’s call centre and our recovery vehicles operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Total coverage: Our network of over 1,800 breakdown and recovery specialists means that no matter where you are, we aim to reach you quickly.
- Simple to claim: Simply call our freephone helpline and we will do the rest. We’ll even call your family or colleagues if you like.
- Holiday cover: Your European holiday can be stress free with the knowledge that we can help if you break down on the continent.
Is motorbike European breakdown cover included?
If you’ll be touring in Europe, you can rest assured that we offer European breakdown cover with your policy. With many breakdown and recovery specialists operating across countries in Europe, we’re able to respond to breakdowns quickly and easily.
Which bikes can Bikesure cover?
We’re able to offer breakdown cover for a wide range of motorcycles, including moped, scooters, quad bikes, sports bikes, and more. Simply give us a call to find out if you can get motorbike breakdown cover with us.
What should I do if my motorbike breaks down?
If your motorcycle has broken down and you’ve taken out breakdown cover with us, pull over to the side of the road safely, turn on the hazard lights so people can see your bike, get off the bike and stand on the side of the road where you’re most visible to other road users. Then Our Bikesure Rescue team a call and we’ll do the rest.
This policy is underwritten by Trinity Lane.