Free Quad Bike Insurance Competition Entering Final Stages
Bikesure’s year-long competition to win free quad bike insurance is drawing to a close, and with just one month left to go it’s time for us to announce some more winners.
Our quad bike competition to celebrate 10 years of offering quad insurance has been running since April 2013 and will end on March 31. Bikesure has now given away 11 years worth of free insurance to lucky policyholders, with the final winner to be announced in the coming month.
The competition is open to anyone taking out a new quad policy or renewing their current one and is available for all types of quad bike, from sports to utility and everything in between.
Our winners from August to February were:
- August: Ralph Brooks, from Dawlish for his Quadzilla 500 ES
- September: Alan Aldred from Farnham for his Polaris RZR 800
- October: Mark Ravenscroft from Stockport for his Suzuki LTR 450
- November: Alan Gill from County Durham for his Quadzilla 300E XLC Stinger
- December: Martin Sherwin from Stoke on Trent for his Apache RLX 400
- January: Simon Pavitt from Spalding for his Zhejiang 300cc
- February: Gregory Trim from Taunton for his Quadzilla RS6
Bikesure general manager Gerry Bucke said: “It is fantastic news that we have been able to carry on giving something back to our valued customers in this way.
“I’m delighted that we have helped all of our winners so far, but with a month still to go until the close of the competition, you still have the chance to win a whole year of free insurance from us.”
Even if you’re not lucky enough to win free insurance, Bikesure offers great cover at affordable prices to suit any need. Bikesure’s quad bike policies offer:
- A full range of covers, from comprehensive to TPFT and TPO
- Cover for road and off-road use included
- Multibike discounts available across a mix of quads and motorbikes
- Cover available for riders without any no claims bonus or who have criminal convictions
- £100,000 legal cover included as standard
- All customised and modified quads can be insured
- Breakdown and personal injury cover available as optional extras
- Insurance available for leathers and helmets
Bikesure also offers a huge range of other discounts, including limited mileage policies, experienced riders and membership of an owners club.
For cheap quad bike insurance, Quadsure, the specialist quad insurance section of Bikesure, can help you. Get your Quad Bike Insurance quote today. Discounts can be offered for membership of owners clubs, limited mileage, additional security precautions and experienced riders.
You May Also Like …