The first four winners of Bikesure’s year-long competition to win free quad bike insurance are celebrating an unexpected windfall.
To celebrate 10 years of providing cover for all types of quad since the market for all-terrain vehicles really took off, we’re offering customers old and new the chance to win back the cost of their insurance up to a value of £1,000.
The competition is running each month from April 2013 to March 2014, and all types of quad are eligible for the draw, from performance and sports quads to utility and buggies.
Anyone who takes out a new policy, or existing customers whose policy renews during that period will automatically be entered into the draw, with one winner selected per calendar month to receive a refund.
The first four winners are:
- April: Billy-Joe Fraser, from Banffshire in Scotland, for his Yamaha YFM 700 R
- May: Mark O’Leary, from Bristol, for his Polaris Scrambler 500
- June: Paul Colebrook, from Dorset, for his Xinyang Spy 250
- July: Glen Cobb, from Kent, for his Bashan BS200S-3
Paul, a member of the Quad Heaven forum, which is sponsored by Bikesure, said: “I had seen the promotion on the site but never thought in a million years I’d win it, so I’m really chuffed.”
Bikesure general manager Gerry Bucke said: “We’re delighted to give something back to customers old and new as a thank you for keeping us at the forefront of quad insurance.
“As well as potentially winning the cost of your premium back, our rates are also very competitive at the moment in any case.”
Our quad bike policies offer:
- £100,000 free legal cover as standard
- Off-road or road use, including commuting
- Multibike discounts, including a mixture of quads and motorbikes
- Cover for riders with zero no claims discount, motoring or criminal convictions
- Cover for modified or customised quads
- Optional breakdown and personal injury cover
- Optional helmet and leather cover
For cheap quad bike insurance, Quadsure, the specialist quad insurance section of Bikesure, can help you. Get your Quad Bike Insurance quote today. Discounts can be offered for membership of owners clubs, limited mileage, additional security precautions and experienced riders.Competitions, Helmet, Leathers and Kit, Quads, Sponsorship